View Single Post

Old 03-24-2024, 09:57 PM

Liked 1,207 Times in 177 Posts
Default Proud Father of Twins! - Model 10s

About two weeks ago, my lgs took in a model 10-7, 4" standard barrel. I grabbed it for $349 OTD after it was marked down. Today, I stopped in and they took in another 10-7. It was offered to me for $399 OTD. I initially passed, but after mulling it over while driving around running errands for about an hour or so, I decided to take it if it was still there. Even though I didn't need another model 10, I finally decided that the condition was just too nice too pass up for the price. I called the shop and asked them to pull it for me. The salesman, who is a good friend, put it aside until I returned at the end of the afternoon and picked it up. The one from two weeks ago is 4D41xxx. The one from today is 6D44xxx. According to SCSW, the 4D is from 1979 and the 6D is from 1980. Amazingly, these two revolvers left the factory only a year apart, both survived in immaculate condition, both have the boxes, and both walked into the same shop two weeks apart. I guess two different folks stashed these in drawers somewhere! What are the chances? They are as identical as you can get. Here are the photos. 4D is on the top and 6D is on the bottom.

Last edited by Nframe_is_no1; 03-24-2024 at 10:04 PM.
The Following 28 Users Like Post: