View Single Post

Old 04-07-2024, 03:58 PM

Liked 114 Times in 57 Posts

I find it really hard to believe that all these shields are shooting low left from the factory.

There was one occasion where I could see the rear sight was a little off to one side from the factory, but 99.99% of the time it's the shooter.

I believe some others here have stated that these slimmer compact carry guns with their slim grips are a little tough to shoot sometimes.

I keep reading the "I have been shooting for da da da years so it's not me" or the "I'm an instructor" so it's not me BS.

Please don't tell me that all these 100's of long time shooters or instructors on the internet are all getting pistols with the sights being off that often.

If I offended anyone with these facts, too bad, learn to shoot better, and shoot more often than once or twice a year.

I can remember when I used to shoot left with everything and would just drift the rear sight over, but when I started shooting allot more often I would have to drift everything back because I would start shooting right. That's how I knew it was me and not the gun or the sights most of the time.

I know when I don't shoot for a few weeks or dryfire practice I can go a bit left at first until I get warmed up again. This is a perishable skill no matter what anyone tries to tell themselves.

I remember us all dog piling on a newer member here who claimed that he was so good he only needs to shoot once a year because he was that good. We all knew it was BS.

Two things you can do.

Be honest with yourself and shoot more, especially if you are going to carry on a regular basis or, just drift the sights, but being honest with yourself will get you better results.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: