View Single Post

Old 04-08-2024, 11:05 AM

Liked 114 Times in 57 Posts

It's kind of funny because I still see most of you here still blaming the gun and blaming other things and not even questioning your shooting skills.

Now we got one guy saying his silly program which is an absolute joke is saying his shooting is awesome and it's the gun LOL!

Anything to separate you from your money.

There's no way you can tell me that every single person that's posted in this thread and telling us that it's the gun and not them are not doing something to induce this.

And of course now we got a new reason that it's not the shooter.. ("It's not shooting low and left, it's just shooting left, so it's not me!") Lol yeah ok!!!

#Me too!!!

In all seriousness I'm not saying that it's not possible that the sites can be a little off, but not this many times, come on man!

Be honest. How far left are you shooting? Couple of inches at 10 yards, 5-6 inches at 25 yards? It's you and not the gun.

I wonder how many here are going to ,or have tapped their sights over and still will shoot just a little bit left, but are never going to admit it was them and not the gun. LOL talk about Internet Experts!

I have never seen so much BS and stubborn egos as I have seen in the firearms community. And before you say I'm the pot calling the kettle black here, just remember in my thread above I admitted that it was me and not the firearm. No ego to protect here.

As a matter of fact, and this is a fact that is well known that females are a lot easier to train, than males are due to the big large *** male ego thinking just because they're a male it's a rite of passage to automatically know how to be John Wick with a firearm.

It looks like I got some of you in the feels though so I'm going to stop posting in this thread so I don't hurt anyone's feelings anymore here because I kind of feel bad about it.

No, seriously, I do!!

Last edited by Gman556; 04-08-2024 at 11:08 AM.