View Single Post

Old 04-10-2024, 01:33 PM

Liked 1,095 Times in 472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom_44 View Post
Lol you dont have a point other then "Hey, i bought a 38 special, how do i make it more powerful"

Your riding the other end of the curve of the dudes on multiple forums who mock, deride, insult, and harress people who purchase, say a 454 casull, and ask how to make softer recoiling ammunition for it
Wrong and wrong. That wasn't my point and my attached article made my point better than I could but, no matter what I do, you are either failing to get the point of the original post or you just want to ride me as being some kind of a reckless fool that just comes here to start #$^*. This is furthest from the truth.

(Taking a deep breath)I will try one more time. I read the article in the NRA mag that was talking about a new 38 Special. Seeing that gun manufactures are still making the 38, and presuming that they are making them better than older versions, I felt that you could reasonably make the 38 reloads more powerful just as Keith did. The article backed me up on that regard. There are ammo manufactures out there that are already making +P and +P+ ammo for the 38. Since this is the reloading area of this forum I kinda figured it would be appropriate to bring up this subject here. Obviously people still want the 38 Special so why not boost up the ammo you reload.

You would have thought that I was criticizing the bible or the government or something like that. I thought I was making an astute observation but, I guess to you and others thought I was making a foolish observation. At this point I guess that making a horse drink might be an easier task so I give up. You and the others that think I am being reckless will believe what you want. Good on ya. At this point I am done hitting my head against this wall.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: