View Single Post

Old 04-16-2024, 09:27 AM

Liked 13,712 Times in 5,200 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike campbell View Post
I flew from Buffalo, NY to Phoenix Arizona with no driver's license.....just my concealed carry permit about 8 years ago.

Once I got through security with it I called my daughter and had her retrieve my license form my photocopier where I'd left it. It was Friday and I asked her to mail it "overnight" to my motel in Arizona. the PO told her overnight service would get it there on Monday. Instead, she paid FedEx $48 and it was at the desk when I checked in at 11PM that night.

Now the TSA expressly states it's not acceptable. Nonsense.
Ah the infamous TSA.-

I have also mentioned this before but it needs repeating.

Wife and I going on a trip, I had a copy of Guns& Ammo magazine. It was in the screened in pocket on the front of my carry on. You could see what was there as it was behind a piece of movable mesh. I grabbed it as I left the house to have something to read during the flight!

Yep just that magazine got me the full deluxe treatment but finely we got on board. A good chance that put me on a couple more terrorists lists. As a long time NRA life member its conceivable they have a decent dossier on me!

Note we did fly many times after that with no problems, but got to wonder just how dangerous a legal monthly periodical sold all over can be.