View Single Post

Old 04-18-2024, 01:20 AM

Liked 22,027 Times in 7,074 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypointmarine View Post
One of the few gun shows I watch is the one about them . Sure looks like it means business , is it a 45 or 38Super ? Did you just pick it up or have you had it ? Sure wouldn't mind owning that piece , I bet it's a joy to shoot .
If one of the old Jim Clark guns is something you would really want, keep your eyes open. I have acquired a number of Clark guns over the last 8 years. I rather imagine that guns made while he was alive are coming up as their owners get out of the game.

I always like to tell the story about how my brother and I were celebrating a great second medical opinion I received at the Cleveland Clinic by riding back to his house on the US highways instead of the freeway. We came across a little gun shop on US 322 and there it was, a Jim Clark Heavy Long Slide .45 Government model. My brother said that they needed a mop in the store the way I was drooling. I never thought I would ever see up close a gun made by Jim Clark, much less have a chance to buy one. Well, I bought it and it is residing in my safe now. I think now that I'm getting back into shape from my medical issues I'm going to take it out again and play with it.

Last edited by Golddollar; 04-18-2024 at 11:04 PM.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: