View Single Post

Old 04-19-2024, 01:11 AM

Liked 1,112 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4T5GUY View Post
Surprisingly in that it has a black ambi safety/decocker. I’d be interested to know which of the of the @ 500 per 3 runs of @ 1,500 + it is. Mine came with a flashed chromed ambi but I think it was a replacement.

Is there anyway you could post a redacted partial image of your, (I’m assuming S&W,) letter? I only have something from Earl/LH. It would be interesting to see for comparison, maybe more information.

Jim
I unfortunately don't have access to the S&W Letter at this time. I had a 3rd edition copy when I purchased that Shorty 40 in question. My serial number was not listed, so I requested the Letter. I now have a 4th edition and my serial number is still not listed. There is a Table of Lew Horton semi autos listed on PG 432 that give a more detailed look at the production breakdown of four groups of Shorty 40's. To the best of my recollection mine with serial # PCZ0313 was one of 12 used by S&W sales representatives. The left side of my slide has the words Performance Center, laser etched in black with the words stacked. Performance on top of Center.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: