View Single Post

Old 04-21-2024, 08:13 AM

Liked 2,921 Times in 1,070 Posts

"For me, this thread is a Gold Cup Trophy. Many thanks to all of you for your kind words. I lurk in this forum constantly, taking notes on your feedback to make our products better. I'll make an effort to obtain more wood with less orange and to thicken the grips. I'll also consider creating target grips without finger grooves. In any case, as we don't have many artisans, kindly wait and return frequently to double-check.

I must apologize for all of my "overpriced listings" as well. Listings with a "sold" quantity were given precedence by Ebay. Thus, for certain items, I would like to maintain the "sold" quantity. I then decide to add one more zero to the list of things that need to be restocked. Just keep a watch on them, and you'll be notified when the price of that item drops to its regular level.

For additional details regarding shipping costs, I shipped using DHL Express (3–7 business days for delivery), which really cost me $28 at the moment and will continue to rise based on monthly changes in the fuel surcharge. However, I paid the difference of $22 for each order. The cost of regular mail is comparable, but it takes 11–23 working days to arrive. Simply consider that allowing customers to receive their products promptly is a better decision. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you so much for all your support. Vitoonmakers "

This is an impressive addition to the thread. Welcome, and thank you for providing additional detail as to how you and your operation works. I am sure you will see continued business from members of this forum due to the confidence builder your post provides. Don't be a stranger!!