View Single Post

Old 04-22-2024, 11:06 AM

Liked 26,182 Times in 8,813 Posts
Default BACK IN THE CAR BUYING MODE ONCE AGAIN - TORTURE!

The torture is not form the Dealers, it's from Mrs. Chief38!! Buying my wife a new car is more painful than a tooth extraction- LOL!! She won't buy even the best car in its class if she doesn't love the grill. CRAZY! She always wants what is offered on another model not in the one she is looking at. The Dealers just roll their eyes - LOL!

We have started the search looking at mid size SUV's in Toyota, Honda, Lexus & Toyota and Buick brands. Some of our friends said we should also look at the Genesis and Hundai brands as well.

My wife is now pestering me to get into the shower and get dressed so she can start the torture!! Wish me luck fellas, this is gonna be a tough day - and it's only the first of many I fear. I see a big glass of Bourbon on this evenings menu HA HA HA !

She currently drives a Buick LaCrosse which has been one of the best cars ever! She has had mostly Cadillac's in the past but this Buick has blown all of them away and has been an absolutely delightful, comfortable and reliable car to drive - can't rave enough about it! At close to 100K on the clock, it's time to update. She also has warmed up to owning an SUV now which probably suits her better as her hobby is shopping and returning - HA!

Last edited by chief38; 04-22-2024 at 11:07 AM.
The Following 13 Users Like Post: