Thread: Big Brother
View Single Post

Old 04-23-2024, 05:05 PM

Liked 7,061 Times in 2,392 Posts

Whether you know it or not, your computer driven automobiles today are tracking you whether you choose to or not. A good friend of mine used to be lead accident investigator for the state. He is now working for the country prosecutor's office as their lead auto accident investigator. He told me that while he was taking computer courses in college he got fascinated by the auto computers. He told me that he is doing an investigation of an accident and the car is equipped with a computer, which nearly everything is today, he has all of the information he needs to tell the truth about what was going on at the exact time of the accident. He has recently ruled against a fellow law enforcement officer about an accident where a fifteen year old kid on a bicycle was killed by a deputy. The deputy lied about how fast he was going, PERIOD. He not only knows how fast the car was going he knows whether the lights were on, what the oil pressure was, water temperature and even many cases where the car was at the time of the accident. He can tell if brakes were applied, everything as long as the computer is intact.
He said "In coming years you may not know where you are but your toaster will."
The Following 3 Users Like Post: