View Single Post

Old 04-28-2024, 01:41 AM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Sold my CZ-07 and got the Equalizer w/thumb safety a few months back

I really bought the Equalizer so my wife could shoot as well. She had trouble racking the slide on the P07. I now have more than a 1000 rounds through the Equalizer. No real problems. It seems to shoot any ammo I throw at it. I've had only 2 miss fires because of the grip safety because I was loosening my grip when I road my thumb on top of the thumb safety. It was not comfortable under the safety, so it really became a training issue to keep my grip strong with a high thumb position. If I had it to do over, I'd probably opt for no thumb safety. I added the EPS Carry red dot and an Olight Mini 2. It looks and functions great in this configuration.

I am working out a trigger issue. It has changed in the last couple weeks. It may be some lubricant got in places it shouldn't. If so, I'll have to figure out how to tear it down further and clean. It used to have a short take up to a wall then a short plateau ending with trigger release. Now the wall and plateau are less noticeable making it harder to stop on the plateau just before firing.
The Following User Likes This Post: