Thread: Got my 15-3 in
View Single Post

Old 05-01-2024, 12:45 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 250 Times in 115 Posts

[QUOTE=Truckman;141988571]Try to prioritize a little better this time...At least attend our regular support group meetings here......Ben[/QUOTE

Previous shop I worked at, the owner had a couple of them in his personal collection. I checked the S/N’s of his of hoping one of the was my old revolver as he used to haunt the defunct shop I sold it to (Northwest Gun Shop, Redford Twp Mi. back then but no such luck.) He was reluctant to part with either of his so I let it go. I could have probably hounded him but not in my nature to do so. Shop closed after he passed in ‘22.

My “new” one was in the revolver showcase when I came into work, one day. One small spot of rust on the left side of the frame above the trigger guard. Employee price was right so I snagged it, cleaned it and Oxpho Blued the spot. It’s not perfect, besides the little blotch the front and rear sight blades show a witness mark of being dropped on a hard surface once. Got a new rear blade, not installed yet and the front blade will need to be file dressed and touch up blued too.

I forgot how sweet that felt in my hand.

Last edited by shovelhead; 05-01-2024 at 12:49 PM.