View Single Post

Old 05-02-2024, 12:43 AM

Liked 29,611 Times in 14,282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeet 028 View Post
Sorry for not responding till now. In Cody at the cardiologist getting the PM checked etc. Iwas snowing in Cody. Finally got home...started snowing here too.. Hope it stops. I've done all kinds of checking and it seems most people in this area are happy with Verizon. AT&T had best deals T mobile too. I've had Verizon since the 80s when I took fishing and hunting parties as a Just in case thing. I kind of think they take advantage of their customers more than others...but Wyoming is last to get all the new things. We only have 5-600 thousand people. I do know T Mobile has pretty good service here in the west along the interstates and larger "cities". which translates to not near me. Thanks for all the help. Will make a decision soon....... I don't live by the phone but have many contacts in it...even my ex-wife(deceased) who doesn't answer anyway. I know...That was cold! A question what is a mobile hotspot? Is that like my computer wi-fi setup?
A cell phone hotspot is exactly that. The cell phone turns into an internet source. Just like going into a McDonalds or an airport and using their Wi-Fi hotspot with your laptop. You just tune your laptop into your cell phone's hotspot. It is slightly more complicated than that, but not by much. Basically, all you have to do is activate your cell phone's hotspot and your laptop links into it.

Last edited by DWalt; 05-02-2024 at 01:04 AM.