View Single Post

Old 05-11-2009, 07:40 AM

Liked 2,082 Times in 606 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by 29aholic:
Calmex

This is one of the coolest threads I have yet to see anywhere.

As I love historical significant things I would be happy to pay for the letter on that gun if you'd send me a copy. email me an address and I'll send you a check
Sir, you are too kind. However, Karma sort of dictates I should pay for the letter myself. I made a bit of a killing over the last two weeks when almost EVERYONE else was forced to close over panic and Governmental stupidity. To take your money would be unethical.

However; I will send you a copy of the letter when I get it. The offer alone is worth that to me. So, thank-you very much for you most kind offer. I will decline, but not without appreciation.

Now; how do I indicate the Model number or S&W Name? I don't think "Pre-27" is correct and it's not a RM. Is it something like NT-430 or something? I am not an expert on this, but I would believe this forum has people who are. Please help me out with this because I want the information I send off to be accurate to the best of my ability.

And thanks again, 29aholic. I will send you a copy of the letter (my stamp) when I get it. I'll get you to let me know when I've got the letter in hand where to send it. Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Like Post: