View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 06:20 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 6,818 Times in 2,656 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Revolver_King:
Quote:
Originally posted by Superheat:
ENH, I would tend to believe you. I think I was getting urban legend. I found a pic of the spot on my 327 Night guard. IF I COULD JUST FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST A PIC.
Send me the picture and I will post it for you.

As far as warranty, I don't think so. The S&W lifetime warranty is no more. my last new one only has 1 year.
This from the S&W web site:

Warranty Information
The Smith & Wesson Advantage™
In addition to providing some of the highest quality products available today, Smith & Wesson is committed to providing our customers with support and services second to none. When you purchase a Smith & Wesson handgun, you receive the Smith & Wesson Advantage™, comprised of four service features:

1. Lifetime Service Policy

We will repair any defect in material or workmanship without charge to the original purchaser for as long as you own the handgun.

2. Expedited 911 Priority Service

This service is available in the event emergency repairs are needed by law enforcement, military, or government personnel. This service allows you to expedite the prompt repair and return of your handgun.

3. Easy Access Customer Support

Our customer support representatives are available to assist your every need.

Contact Us

4. Pride
Our customer support staff is proud to represent Smith & Wesson. They are dedicated to helping customers and look forward to providing you with a level of support equal to the quality level of Smith & Wesson products. Call us any time, even before you make your purchase. Our customer support team is product knowledgeable and can help you decide which model best suits your needs.