View Single Post

Old 08-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Banned

Liked 98 Times in 57 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Brassy Shell:
Hey Guys!

Hope to have some "Dirty Harry" holsters by the end of the month. Don't want to step on any toes so will be calling it something else. Something like "Lucky" or "The MMD". Any suggestions??? I've received 3 orders so far.

Cannot resist educating Gunfan. Galco did not make the original Miami Vice holster. Ted Blocker did. This is why they had to change the name to Miami Classic. They never made the holster for the Bren Ten. See you are in Vancouver. We are in Tigard. Why don't you come on down and see me and I can also show you the Lucky or MMD prototype.

Good shooting!
Brassy Shell
I had visited your shop when it was in Clackamas and in Tigard! I am preparing to go to Kansas to test/interview to work at the El Dorado Correctional Facility. El Dorado, Kansas.

I have admired your leather accoutrements since the early 1970's (when my father was working for the Corvallis post office. Corvallis, Oregon.) Being raised in the Willamette Valley, I remember quite a bit about your history.

I'm a friend of Royd Jackson (The Gun Broker) for over 23 years now. Remember him? He was your next-door-neighbor in Clackamas, Oregon.

We'll talk before I leave town.

Scott