View Single Post

Old 03-31-2009, 03:29 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally posted by james57:
I bought a Foul Out I when they first came out and was very happy with it. Then came the Foul Out II and I thought, hmmm. Then Foul Out III came out. By that time I was out of Foul Out lead removal liquid so I bought a new quart of Foul Out liquid. It would not work with my Foul Out I. Light would come on in about 5 minutes saying the barrel was clean but it was not. Tried several time changing the liquid in the bore, cleaning and re-cleaning the rod. Nothing worked. I sent a message to Outers on their web site and that was about 4 years ago and I still haven't heard one word from them. I may call them but I'm not optimistic about any help as a fellow on another forum having the same problem and contacted them by phone and their advice was to buy their new Foul Out III. They did not admit to changing formula or would not offer any remedy for his Foul Out I. I may call them and see what they say about this; I have not bought anything from Outer's since I had my problem and if a solution is not offered, I will never.
Hmmm, that is not a very rousing account of Outers Customer Service.... I bought the III when it came out and it's still the current production. I know for a fact Outers says the chemicals are not compatible. I don't have any details as to why. Your troubles with the company notwithstanding, the equipment works great for me.