View Single Post

Old 01-17-2006, 04:03 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 224 Times in 34 Posts

Thanks for the comments guys.

Dick - I can understand the attraction of these. The quality is just remarkable. I'll be looking for them at future gun shows.

In the post today, via Ebay, came a 1940 S.D. Myres catalog, complete with original order form and return envelope. It's just pristine!!

So I turn to page 12 and there's Holster No. 666 "Tom Threepersons style, full hand carved, trigger set high for easy draw, quick draw effect, hand stitched for wide belt. Price $5.50"

I'd like a dozen please and I'm sending off the order form, in the envelope, tonight!!

Interestingly (to me anyway) they offered the same holsters with safety straps even in 1940.

It's one of the greatest catalogs I've ever seen. The range and number of products is truly remarkable - including carved briefcases, saddle rugs, cowboy chaps, handcuff cases, loading magazine pouches, rifle slings, belts etc. etc.

I will try to scan and post but it's soooo big I'm not sure it will work. Anyone got any ideas how I can post a 36 Page catalog? Or put it up somewhere and post a link to it?