View Single Post

Old 02-17-2008, 06:15 PM

Liked 6,668 Times in 2,207 Posts

Quote:
KMA must be a wonderful feeling Fastbolt.
Heh ... it can be. My wife keeps waiting for me to walk in one evening and tell her I won't be returning to work except to turn in my car.

Although there's still some things I'd like to see completed in my additional duties (some committee work, bringing at least a couple of instructors & armorers up to speed so they don't notice that I'm gone when I walk out the door), I could walk out of my regular job assignment tomorrow and not miss it by the evening when I sat down to enjoy a good cigar and an adult beverage.

De nada Hot Toddy. That's one of the pleasant things about this forum. Much more polite & cordial than some other forums. Nobody has to be strident and obnoxious about being heard, being "right" or being "super tactical" and an expert. Everybody ought to be able to sit back and enjoy some level of participation in the friendly discussion. I sure learn something new and interesting most times I log on ...

Old Navy , here's a link to another forum where some images were posted. I prefer to use the link so the person who took the time to post the images gets some recognition for his contribution (dunno the guy, myself, but it's the polite thing to do).
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthrea...ight=colt+10mm

I was thinking back to my last Colt armorer class, and some discussion about the earlier Delta Elite. The reintroduction of an improved Delta has been somewhere back on one of the back burners, and the instructor said that the general feeling at Colt was that they would probably be willing to make at least a limited run of guns if they thought they would get orders for them. The instructor said that a minimum number of about 300 had been floated about back then, and that the model might be brought back. Looks like it has, at least for a bit. Considering some of the other trivia kicked around, I'm a little curious if there's been a change in the strength of the recoil spring in this newest model.