View Single Post

Old 07-30-2008, 07:39 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

buy them both. then if you decide you don't like the pd you can probably sell it without a loss due to the fact you picked it up for the price of a m&p. i have the m&p, but sometimes i wish i would have gone for the lighter pd. if you plan on pocket carry i would go with the pd. if your going to wear on the hip, then either is a good choice. i really do like the sights on the m&p, and it handles 357 pretty well. i don't carry 357 in it that often. i would be def if i ever fired it without hearing protection. off topic, but it would be sweet if s&w could figure out a way to finish the titanium cylinder with a coating that would hold up, chamber it for +p only, and put it on the m&p frame. then we would have a configuration that people really want, 342pd. i actually considered buying a titanium cylinder for my m&p, but the cost, plus fitting, was too much. also, the sights on the m&p do help if you do have to take aim. i am so pleased with my ability on the m&p that i sold all my other small carry pistols.