View Single Post

Old 06-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Banned

Liked 576 Times in 307 Posts
Talking To each his own.

Quote:
I guess that for the vast majority of us who do not use .44 magnum ammo in tactical situations, hunt at night or are concerned about giving away our position to the next deer we shoot for fear of taking returned fire, it provides fine service indeed.
Well, I have been forced into tactical situations, or I should say NEAR tactical situations, when the only firepower I had with me was a magnum revolver. Sometimes coming out of the woods in the dark far away from civilization brings weirdos out of the woodwork. I can understand that not everyone has had similar situations as mine, but I had one. Also, I am a Vet and that training is still there. I only tried to "flush" the useless stuff!

There has been gun rag article after gun rag article about not shooting your last round when coming from a range or hunting session because of similar situations that have arisen.

While your point is valid that most may never face a situation where it does matter, what if you get into a situation where it does? 0dark30 and all you have is your flamethrower?

It's just me but .............................