Smith & Wesson Forum

Advertise With Us Search
Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Revolvers > S&W Revolvers: 1961 to 1980

S&W Revolvers: 1961 to 1980 3-Screw PINNED Barrel SWING-OUT Cylinder Hand Ejectors WITH Model Numbers

Old 05-11-2024, 08:23 PM
Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips)  
Liked 1,522 Times in 415 Posts
Default Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips)

I am looking to purchase a new set of J-frame rubber boot grips (this is not a WTB as I already placed one in that forum, nor is a request to be contacted so please don't - mods, if this is the wrong forum, I apologize and please redirect me).

I tried navigating the Smith and Wesson website directly but can't find either where they are for sale or IF they are for sale.

Can someone here please help? Just looking for an answer.

Thank you -

Rich
Old 05-12-2024, 12:16 PM
Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips)  
Liked 791 Times in 375 Posts

Hi Rich, on their homepage go to Products, then merchandise, then scroll down and select Decorative Grips. This will take you to the Altamont company, a S&W grip supplier. Under the "J Round" section you'll find their new grip design, the Falconia Boot Grip and Insert. They combine rubber with other materials and look pretty sharp.

If you're looking for the solid rubber type as seen on some of their models you may have to call S&W and give them your model number and request the grip's part number. Their parts dept may have them for sale or provide complimentary if you've had a quality/warrantee issue.

Todd
The Following User Likes This Post:
Old 05-12-2024, 12:32 PM
Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips) Question about the Smith & Wesson Company Website (grips)  
Liked 9,061 Times in 3,602 Posts

The easiest and quickest way is to simply call S&W Customer Service and ask for what you want. 800-331-0852
Old 05-12-2024, 09:40 PM
Liked 8,246 Times in 3,259 Posts

Doc Richard, I have pretty good luck going to different grip manufacturers, as they usually have a section to choose make and model of the gun, etc. Maybe not OEM factory but you may see something similar or completely different that you might like.
I understand you want original, it’s only an idea until you get exactly what you want. Best of luck!
Old 05-13-2024, 10:39 AM
US Veteran
Liked 6,667 Times in 1,857 Posts

I can't see a logo in this ad under the black cat at midnight rule, but I bought a set of the current K-frame round-to-square butt grips from this company that did have the S&W logo, as I couldn't find them on the factory website either.

Smith & Wesson J-Frame Grip, Round Butt, Black Rubber: MGW
Old 05-13-2024, 02:21 PM
Liked 1,522 Times in 415 Posts

Thanks Guys!