Smith & Wesson Forum

Advertise With Us Search
Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Rifles and Shotguns > Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Dedicated to the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Old 12-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Banned
serriously, Santa....*** serriously, Santa....*** serriously, Santa....*** serriously, Santa....*** serriously, Santa....***  
Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default serriously, Santa....***

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot..
how is it, with all your little elves running around, that you cannot seem to produce enough 15-22 magazines to fill the demand?! i mean.. when i come down stairs, i want the real thing in my hand, NOT a piece of paper saying that your elves didnt work hard enough to make enough, so youll be getting it later. let this be a warning.. these Malaysian kids i sponsor may just start a sweat..wait, no.. WORK shop, and drive your demand down.

Or, if we're lucky, black dog will start making some stuff for us!

on a lighter note.. has anyone got a ETA from Botach on the magazines? maybe ill give them a buzz later.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:33 AM
serriously, Santa....*** serriously, Santa....*** serriously, Santa....*** serriously, Santa....*** serriously, Santa....***  
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts

It would be great if Black Dog would start making 15-22 mags. Expecially the 50 round drum.

I bought an extra 15-22 mag yesterday from Vance's in Columbus OH. Price was $24.95, but it was in stock.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

yeah, I actually found some in one of my local shops. (not to mention, said shop NEVER has a 15-22 in stock, and the shop i DID buy it at, had no mags.... go figure) they had them priced at $30, which is obviously a rip, but.. theyre in stock! I think ill call botach, and if its going to be longer than a week, ill change my order up for some other goodies, and buy the mags locally.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Banned

oh yeah, and yes! BLACK DOG.. if youre reading.. HELP US! lol, obviously there IS the demand. if we cant find these in stock online, theres GOT to be a demand, no?
Old 12-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitamind3 View Post
oh yeah, and yes! BLACK DOG.. if youre reading.. HELP US! lol, obviously there IS the demand. if we cant find these in stock online, theres GOT to be a demand, no?
Need to post on ar15com in industry section under black dog, or email Kevin direct at BDM and let him know your interest. The more inquiries, the greater the chance of success.