View Single Post

Old 05-01-2010, 09:53 PM

Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
Recoil with the airweights can be a bit too brutal for some shooters, so I always encourage anyone considering one of these to try finding one they can try out before buying one. You may also want to take a look at the following thread to get an idea of what you might have to deal with.

AirLite recoil problems
Thanks for link about these airlites. I am a Smith man and own many snubs. Just to big and heavy to put in my pocket. Currently carry a Taurus ported titanium snub. I shoot 38's at the range with a few +P. Have not had a problem with wrist or hands. I use a very smal boot grip in wood also. If I need to use it, I will use it as practiced with. The porting makes a big difference to me. Wanted to carry a Smith and was looking at the 13.3 oz. 360 Scandium 38 caliber for the same reason. Would carry with +P. I sure do appreciate all input as it will be used as factors in my decision. I ran across a nice 38 cal/ +P at a decent price and it sparked my reason for writing. Thanks all for your input. It is greatly appreciated.