View Single Post

Old 09-07-2013, 11:19 PM

Liked 797 Times in 106 Posts
Default Proud Papa Boast ***Now Twice the Pride***

My boy had his belt test today for his Blue Belt in Wado Shiho Kai Karate. His Dojo doesn't test very often (which I am in favor of as my Dojo back in the day was a belt mill).

Anyway, he's been very focused and disciplined each and every time he enters his Dojo and it shows.

This was a VERY nice roundhouse kick from his opponent and he blocked/avoided it easily... I was impressed.

His Shihan and Sensei have been singing his praises for months and today they rewarded him for his diligence.
Isaiah skips Blue Belt is awarded Green Belt - YouTube

They tested him for Blue Belt... then they decided to test him for Green Belt and he was awarded his Green Belt. As Shihan alluded to in the video, we too would like to acknowledge and thank Ms. Robin (a young lady who is a student and an assistant instructor) for working with Isaiah to facilitate this accomplishment. His example for his prospective sister (the four year old foster child we may be able to adopt) has been a positive one. She has declared that she wants to take Karate as well and Shihan has agreed to give her a shot (even at four and a half years old). She begins this coming Tuesday on a trial membership.

Last edited by parallel; 09-10-2013 at 09:38 PM.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: