Smith & Wesson Forum

Advertise With Us Search
Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Revolvers > S&W Revolvers: 1961 to 1980

S&W Revolvers: 1961 to 1980 3-Screw PINNED Barrel SWING-OUT Cylinder Hand Ejectors WITH Model Numbers

Old 10-05-2010, 05:11 PM
US Veteran
Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in.... Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in.... Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in.... Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in.... Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in....  
Liked 394 Times in 129 Posts
Default Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in....

Hi guys, Since I'm low on cash I thought I might post some nice S&W revolvers I saw for sale today at my buddy's gun shop. These are asking prices, there may be some wiggle room if you call and speak with Fred. Just tell him Randy sent ya, it might help, or he may charge you extra !!! Anyway, here's a list, I may be able to tell you more about them if I can remember, and I'll also be going in to the store tomorrow to photograph some of the guns he's looking to sell, so I can take pictures of the S&W's at that time. Just let me know by tomorrow morning if you are serious about any of these and I'll snap a few shots of that particular piece. Happy hunting, Shoo
1) K-38, Pre-Model 14, Target Masterpiece, 6" barrel, TT & TH, 5-screw, serial number was K2374XX. Beautiful thumbrest grips. Priced at $599
2) Model 28-2 .357, 6" with box, $550
3) Model 10-7, .38 Spc., 2" $449
4) K-38, Pre-Model 15, Combat Masterpiece, 4" barrel, 5-screw, Diamond Magna grips, $599
5) This is the one I'll kick myself for not buying, Model 13-3, .357 Mag. , 4" barrel, just $299
6) Model 10-7, 38 Spc., 4" barrel, $299
7) Model 36, 38 Spc., 2" barrel, $439
Contact is:
Fred Calcagno @ American Sportsman
585-586-8320
Old 10-05-2010, 11:12 PM
US Veteran
Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in.... Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in.... Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in.... Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in.... Saw some nice S&W revolvers today that some of you may be interested in....  
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Shooboy--

See what you can find out about item #4 pre 15 5 screw--I'd really like to know the serial number, thanks for the notice.

Steve
Old 10-05-2010, 11:36 PM
US Veteran

Okay Steve, will do. I thought about getting the serial number for that one after I got it for the pre-14, but then I forgot. Nice piece, a little blue wear at the muzzle, very nice grips. I had a 15-3 4" so this one felt nice in my hand.... Anyway, I'll get that info for you along with a few pics, Shoo
Old 10-06-2010, 12:44 AM
US Veteran
Liked 1,104 Times in 550 Posts

Hey Randy, I may be interested in the model 13 heavy barrel. If you get a pic or two, let me know.......Thanks....Sprefix-------by the way, I was out on the nighttrain today.............not meaning to rub it in....I also had to drift a pin in the front sight of one of my 625 Long Colt Mtn. guns. That "Midnite-Pro" hammer sure is great!!! Thanks again...

Last edited by Sprefix; 10-06-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:06 AM
US Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprefix View Post
Hey Randy, I may be interested in the model 13 heavy barrel. If you get a pic or two, let me know.......Thanks....Sprefix-------by the way, I was out on the nighttrain today.............not meaning to rub it in....I also had to drift a pin in the front sight of one of my 625 Long Colt Mtn. guns. That "Midnite-Pro" hammer sure is great!!! Thanks again...
You got it bro, I'll get some pics for you. It was wearing rubbers and looked to be in very nice shape.
You need to get someone to make you a leather holster for your Shooboy Midnite-Pro so you can open carry it on your bike ! That would look cool since it matches your scoot. Talk to you soon, Shoo
P.S. I forgot to list the mint flat-latch Bodyguard Fred had too......
Old 10-06-2010, 08:48 AM
SWCA Member
Absent Comrade
Liked 13,416 Times in 3,292 Posts

A bit pricey for me. But thanks.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:11 PM
US Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprefix View Post
Hi Sprefix, Here you go, let me know if you need anything else, Shoo

Last edited by shooboy; 10-06-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:08 PM
US Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia1727 View Post
Shooboy--

See what you can find out about item #4 pre 15 5 screw--I'd really like to know the serial number, thanks for the notice.

Steve
Hi Steve, Serial number for the pre 15 is in the following range:
K 120027
Let me know if you are interested, I have a few pictures, Shoo

Tags
586, bodyguard, colt, combat masterpiece, leather, masterpiece, model 10, model 13-3, model 14, model 15, model 28, model 625, s&w, target masterpiece