Smith & Wesson Forum

Advertise With Us Search
Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Rifles and Shotguns > Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Dedicated to the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Old 01-19-2012, 02:10 AM
Haven't been on in a long time! Haven't been on in a long time! Haven't been on in a long time! Haven't been on in a long time! Haven't been on in a long time!  
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Haven't been on in a long time!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, probably haven't logged on in about a year...really enjoyed this forum in the past and was on quite a bit for awhile after I picked up my 15-22!

Anyways haven't added too much since I left but been a few different scopes and a couple thousand rounds of ammo.

Here's the most up to date pic...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Been hunting and traveling a lot on work the last year...and while I've been getting back to forums lately, my newest toy has taken up most of my time.

Remington 700 SPS Tac .308

The 15-22 is still probably my favorite fun rifle but long distance and tight groups have always been my thing so been trying to spend whatever range time I get with the .308...only have about have about 70 rounds through it so far but with the upgrades it's really starting to come along.

Last time out after lock tighting and re-installing the scope. 5 shot 0.75 with Hornady 168 match (upper right) and .625(.9 w/flyer) with Fed Sierra Match King.

Looking forward to getting back to the forum...don't have any more immediate plans for the 15-22 but maybe you guys can fix that!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:51 AM
US Veteran
Haven't been on in a long time! Haven't been on in a long time! Haven't been on in a long time! Haven't been on in a long time! Haven't been on in a long time!  
Liked 24 Times in 13 Posts

Happy shootin'.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:57 AM
US Veteran
Liked 799 Times in 499 Posts

Glad you're back! Happy shooting! TACC1
Old 01-19-2012, 11:06 PM
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Welcome back happy shoot make that x afraid of being on the target.....lol
Old 01-20-2012, 02:14 AM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticaledge View Post
Welcome back happy shoot make that x afraid of being on the target.....lol
That might have to be your new sig line tacticaledge lol.

Thanks guys, glad to be back!
Old 01-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

My 15-22 has been running perfectly for some time now maybe a year so I don't have much to say. It's been awhile for me also.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:30 PM
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Nice. The O.D. looks killer on the 15-22.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlseye View Post
Nice. The O.D. looks killer on the 15-22.
Thanks Bowlseye, i'm quite fond of it

I painted my mag same as well. Honestly have all the things i could want right now... Magpul stock/pistol grip/MBUS sights/AFG2 grip/rail covers, a nice scope and a Harris bipod.

I am half thinking about a hydro graphic camo job eventually or just doing a custom branch and leaf camo job but then again i'm so happy with the basic OD parts i almost don't want to mess with it?
Old 01-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Liked 81 Times in 49 Posts

Nice looking weapons.. Welcome back..

Tags
hornady, lock, model 625, scope, sig arms