Smith & Wesson Forum

Advertise With Us Search
Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Rifles and Shotguns > Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Dedicated to the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Old 04-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry  
Liked 44 Times in 23 Posts
Default Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry

I finally got my 10 rd (short) mags from Smith today, I ordered them in January of 2013 I thought they'd cancelled my order and got them from Midway months ago.
The Following User Likes This Post:
Old 04-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry Thanks Smith, hope you didn't hurry  
Liked 480 Times in 275 Posts

I'm sure they were using their stock to fill the orders for the states needing low count magazines plus the backorders from all of the people who panic bought everything up and the flippers trying to make a buck on the real shooters. I was prepared before the panic, I had plenty of ammo and magazines for my needs.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Liked 826 Times in 532 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
I finally got my 10 rd (short) mags from Smith today, I ordered them in January of 2013
Got your order, guess that means your persistent whining payed off?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Liked 989 Times in 362 Posts
Default S&W mags

I cancelled my order after about 9 months went by......Gonna sell the pistol sooner or later.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatt51 View Post
Got your order, guess that means your persistent whining payed off?
I was whining to myself, you can't get them to answer the phone.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR-Getsome View Post
I'm sure they were using their stock to fill the orders for the states needing low count magazines plus the backorders from all of the people who panic bought everything up and the flippers trying to make a buck on the real shooters. I was prepared before the panic, I had plenty of ammo and magazines for my needs.
I have more .22 ammo than you can shake a stick at, I didn't buy the 15-22 until the craziness started.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
I finally got my 10 rd (short) mags from Smith today, I ordered them in January of 2013 I thought they'd cancelled my order and got them from Midway months ago.
Better check them many were produced and shipped with the Followers installed upside down