Smith & Wesson Forum

Advertise With Us Search
Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Rifles and Shotguns > Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Dedicated to the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Old 04-19-2015, 04:35 PM
Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again  
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorlk View Post
I honestly do not know what to say, fellows. Mine, and the two others I have seen, work perfectly, have no manufacturing blemishes and are first rate.

I can understand the disappointment and concerns. I don't understand Eric shipping a substandard product or not communicating with you. This is not good and is not what has happened in the past.
Yeah it really is disappointing. I saw nothing but good things on the forums about their products so that's why I jumped at the chance to get one when they were available again. Mine does kinda stick when being pulled back from the right side but doesn't seem as bad as what's been described above. As of writing this I still haven't heard from anyone about my concerns.
The Following User Likes This Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again  
Liked 655 Times in 370 Posts

I really don't understand what is happening with this right now,

I managed to get a couple of these handles out to the UK from the last bunch Eric had in and they work absolutely flawlessly, look great and function as expected.

So I am a little surprised by some of the above comments and pic.

I have also recently emailed Eric to have 1 sent to a friend in the US as a gift for his birthday along with a couple of sets of extended take-down pins.

Paid for order and had receipt, contact from Eric to say handles were being shipped week commence 4th April after coming back from laser etching, to date nothing has shown up at my friends house and nothing heard from Eric.

I am not usually worried by delays in shipping as I understand things happen and delays can occur, having said that I am a little stunned as to the situation just now.

I emailed Eric yesterday so lets hope I hear from him soon and my surprise birthday gift arrives for my friend that side of the pond.

Lets hope all is well and it is just a hiccup in the otherwise well made and received group of items made there, the website does now show the handles as out of stock, I hope that those of us who have paid for an order see them arrive soon.

Rob

Last edited by Rob1; 04-19-2015 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Liked 258 Times in 171 Posts

This is odd - I actually though the whole point of the re-redesign was to fix the gouging issue in the first place. I have one of the originals - and opted to fix it myself with a bit of filing and clipping the spring vs sending it back for the "improved" model... Glad I did.

It's a shame the new ones are causing so many issue/concerns - hopefully Eric will jump on the thread and explain/make things right.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:07 PM
Liked 42 Times in 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
This is odd - I actually though the whole point of the re-redesign was to fix the gouging issue in the first place. I have one of the originals - and opted to fix it myself with a bit of filing and clipping the spring vs sending it back for the "improved" model... Glad I did.

It's a shame the new ones are causing so many issue/concerns - hopefully Eric will jump on the thread and explain/make things right.
I think at this point, he dosnt have a choice if he wants to save his company from this. The shear amount of complaints from people not to mention the lack of communication he has with his customers is Horrible.

It seems like he just grabbed people's money and ran with it.

If I saw this thread before deciding on a purchase I would immediately think twice and probably end up not buying from his company.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:41 PM
Liked 4,286 Times in 2,238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
I think at this point, he dosnt have a choice if he wants to save his company from this. The shear amount of complaints from people not to mention the lack of communication he has with his customers is Horrible.

It seems like he just grabbed people's money and ran with it.

If I saw this thread before deciding on a purchase I would immediately think twice and probably end up not buying from his company.
(1) you just accused a man you have never met of theft!

(2) sheer amount of complaints?? Really??? There have been three or four posted here. Jumping to some invalid conclusions, IMHO.

For the record, I have nothing to do with the company, have never actually met Eric, I'm simply a satisfied customer who is waiting for some explanation from the man instead of calling him a thief and blowing numbers out of proportion.
The Following 3 Users Like Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 06:42 PM
Liked 258 Times in 171 Posts

Quote:

So naturally I got him to come over. He brought it over my house last night. The tolerances are really well done,....... However the handle does not function at all.

Here is my best example to try and describe it.

When the handle is out of the weapon, the hook on the left side designed to grab the plastic bump on the rifle sits very close to the inside of the handle. Pretty much touching the long part that the bolt slides around inside of.

It's important to remember both sides of the handle function the hook as intended when not installed. Further use proved when installed it does not open the hook nearly enough when grabbed on the right hand side.

When it's installed on the rifle; the hook sits much farther away from its natural point of rest and is now being pushed out by the thickness of the rifles plastic walls. Normally this would be fine.

However.... because of the ambi feature. When pulling on the right hand side of the charging handle grips, it does not function the fulcrum action at all. In fact the right side of the handle is loose when in position locked to the rifle.

In other words, the right side is very lose when fully installed, ....when trying to function the handle from the right side, the hook does not lift away and my action of pulling the charging handle back is the only reason the hook lets go of the bump. (It didn't give up easily either) I need to actually put a good amount of force on it to get it to finally "slip" off the plastic bump.

Suffice to say... it didn't work at all. At this rate my plastic bump will be worn down and won't keep the handle in place as designed because the hook is gouging plastic out little bit by bit.

This is really a shame because when functioning the handle from the left hand side, the hook clears the bump with no problems at all and the feeling of pulling back is super smooth because of the tight tolerances ... Exactly what we all wanted and complained about from the PT charging handles lacking.

The right side will literally not function as intended. It just won't allow the right side handle part to slide far enough back to create enough fulcrum action on the opposite side

The farthest it can be pulled back does not function the left side past the "original thickens of the plastic rifle walls."

Might move half a mm. At most.

My friends handle is also missing his logo as well as having tons of "used" marks and scratches on the grip parts in the anodizing.

Really really rough product.

Leaving the worst taste in my mouth from Doomsday Industries.

At this point I probably won't ever buy another thing from them and plan on sending the one I get in the mail back.... If it shows up haha

Here's how it should work... This is the original model, with the sharp edge of the hook filed a bit (which you can't really see here) and 2 coils clipped off the spring.

http://youtu.be/QYTYlocYiSc

Last edited by 78Staff; 04-19-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 07:23 PM
Liked 1,247 Times in 650 Posts

Quote:

(2) sheer amount of complaints?? Really??? There have been three or four posted here. Jumping to some invalid conclusions, IMHO.

For the record, I have nothing to do with the company, have never actually met Eric, I'm simply a satisfied customer who is waiting for some explanation from the man instead of calling him a thief and blowing numbers out of proportion.
Well said! who knows what is happening in this guys life, the problem is we live in a world where everything has to happen yesterday, to wait is the worst thing ever! I can appreciate the concern of the people who have yet to hear from the company regarding delivery or quality. Which is a basic customer right, but you should hold off on the mud slinging until you get an explanation, you have consumer rights to send back an item for a refund, so you have lost nothing but a little time. If and when the company get in touch, i am sure that they will more than accommodating to those who have fallen foul of the latest batch.
I dont know, work for or have had any dealings with said company but give small time peeps, trying to fill a niche market a break...or set up a company yourself. I know of people who have the handle and rave about it, so its obviously a temp glitch.
The Following 7 Users Like Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 07:53 AM
Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Mine should be here today......will post when I have a look at it.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:09 AM

I am soooo shocked by how quickly this has gone south with just 1 or 2 negative comments that it has lead to the assumptions and comments posted.

Attached is a close of my Charging Handle from the head end on.

It has fired approx 1500 Rds since I acquired it this side of the water and has performed flawlessly.

I can see no discernible marks or Gauging on the upper around the little nub, yes I know it too does not have the Logo on it, and I was a little disappointed by that when I got it, but to get one in the UK in itself was good enough for me.

This was one from the batch that became available March time this year, so would be from the batch previous to the one pictured, if it was indeed only just received from the supplier.

I will point out that I am, at this time, waiting on some other Doomsday items to be delivered as a gift to a friend over in the US, so I am in full understanding of the time frame issue, however 1 or 2 bad ones out of how many????

C'mon Guys, we can all get a bit snowed under with work sometimes.... and what if its down to something else ???

I don't personally know Eric but I do know when I asked him about the idea of sending a surprise gift to a friend he was very helpful to a poor Brit on the wrong side of the pond.

The ones I have are awesome and I am very happy with the pair I received over here.

So my comment on function, quality and reliability, TOP NOTCH!!!!

I hope that ALL the issues get resolved soon, for everyone.

Rob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charge Handle.jpg (30.8 KB, 47 views)
Old 04-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Liked 1,731 Times in 783 Posts

My first Doomsday had a logo... the one I got a few months back didn't. I could care less. I don't buy this product to look at. Can't think of a single reason why I would want a logo. I simply want function and both of my handles function perfectly.

That being said, from what I'm reading here I'd be hesitant to order again until this is cleared up. One way or another, I wouldn't go Postal. You ain't buying a car.
Old 04-20-2015, 12:31 PM
Liked 47 Times in 26 Posts

As Majorlk said earlier: "Patience, Grasshopper. This is a decent company with a good product."

My take is Eric is having the same problems any of us would have being a small family operation trying to market niche products.

Finding the right company to make the part within design specs at the desired quality at a price that allows a profit to be made.
Are there going to be bumps in the road, sure, but if people like him didn't try we wouldn't have as many options to customize our toy.

I believe he will back the product and everyone will get what they ordered to their satisfaction.

The rumor is a bunch of handles were shipped out this morning so watch your mailbox this week, give the handle a test run and post some constructive feed back that will help us and him.

Folks wanting one in FDE should keep an eye on the next batch coming in.
The Following 5 Users Like Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 02:50 PM

Got mine today.........looks fine. One little ding on the bottom, probably from installing the roll pins, filled with maybe one of those touch-up pens........don't have a problem with that. Have not installed it yet, will post back if there are any problems. No logo, don't have a problem with that either. So far, so good......
Old 04-21-2015, 01:06 PM

Just installed mine, looks good, works perfect. I'm happy, no complaints at all......
The Following 2 Users Like Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 09:23 PM
US Veteran
Liked 260 Times in 151 Posts

Just received mine today. Looks pretty good and has no logo. The left side works well, but the right side is kind of stiff and will not unlatch the hook by itself. The right side also does not spring back to the forward position easily. I have a habit of using two fingers (one on each side) anyway, so I don't think it will be a problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Top View.jpg (64.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Bottom View.jpg (57.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Rear View.jpg (34.4 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Freeway; 04-21-2015 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Added photos
Old 04-22-2015, 08:48 AM

The right side latch on mine did not move freely & did not spring back.........put a little oil on it, works fine now.
Old 04-22-2015, 09:59 AM
Liked 608 Times in 322 Posts

I guess I will hold off on getting one until the kinks are worked out.

A charging handles latching system shouldn't need oil to function.

I shoot lefty and would almost always use the side with reported issues.

Does the new model at least open all the way when using the right side latch after being oiled? A half open latch would destroy the plastic nub on the receiver pretty quick.

edit: Is this just a problem with excessive finish that will get better with use?

Last edited by Gopher Slayer; 04-22-2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 08:39 AM
Liked 145 Times in 88 Posts

An ambidextrous latch should also, by definition, work from both sides. If they get better again, I'll give them a shot.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher Slayer View Post
I guess I will hold off on getting one until the kinks are worked out.

A charging handles latching system shouldn't need oil to function.

I shoot lefty and would almost always use the side with reported issues.

Does the new model at least open all the way when using the right side latch after being oiled? A half open latch would destroy the plastic nub on the receiver pretty quick.

edit: Is this just a problem with excessive finish that will get better with use?
on mine it opens fully from left or right, absolutely no differentiation at all from either side.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:03 PM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

I tried a little oil in mine to see if it would work better from the right side. It didn't help, and I still can't get a response from the seller.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:42 PM
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnr5 View Post
An ambidextrous latch should also, by definition, work from both sides. If they get better again, I'll give them a shot.
This is pretty much my whole point.

I could care less about the finish and logo as long as it's not covered in rust when I get it.

However, when the whole point of the handle is to be ambidextrous; then the damn thing should work ambidextrously.

For those of you saying it suits your needs because that side isn't the one you rely on or need to use, maybe you should ask for 20 dollars back considering you have a non-functioning-ambidextrous charging handle.

If you guys want to throw away your money fine.

But it simply does not function as advertised or intended.

I agree I shouldn't need to oil my brand new product to function correctl. I will if I need to but that's if I need to.

This handle dosnt need oil, or a break in.

It's truly a shame because it's a beautiful handle, and feels awesome. Especially with its tight tolerances on the actual shaft part of the handle.

Also, still no handle of my own to try. Still workin off what my friend was shipped.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
This is pretty much my whole point.

I could care less about the finish and logo as long as it's not covered in rust when I get it.

However, when the whole point of the handle is to be ambidextrous; then the damn thing should work ambidextrously.

For those of you saying it suits your needs because that side isn't the one you rely on or need to use, maybe you should ask for 20 dollars back considering you have a non-functioning-ambidextrous charging handle.

If you guys want to throw away your money fine.

But it simply does not function as advertised or intended.

I agree I shouldn't need to oil my brand new product to function correctl. I will if I need to but that's if I need to.

This handle dosnt need oil, or a break in.

It's truly a shame because it's a beautiful handle, and feels awesome. Especially with its tight tolerances on the actual shaft part of the handle.

Also, still no handle of my own to try. Still workin off what my friend was shipped.
So you ordered one and haven't got it yet? If so have you heard anything from the seller?
Old 04-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Liked 47 Times in 26 Posts

Got my handle today.
Both sides work smooth and operate the latch.

I oiled mine because I believe all moving parts work better lubricated. Before oiling I could hear the spring squeek a little if operated next to my ear, now it's dead silent.

My Raptor handle and my Mega slide lock handle were also helped with a little lube
Old 04-24-2015, 08:27 AM
Liked 145 Times in 88 Posts

Just make the squeak go away with 25 popping noises.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Liked 64 Times in 41 Posts

Got mine the other day in the mail. Installed and works fine pulling left, right or both. The only"complaint" I have is that the finish is to dark and shiny to match the rest of the gun, but I didn't buy it for looks anyway.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:59 AM

My outstanding order has finally arrived as intended with a very surprised and happy friend in the good ol US of A!

So it took a few days longer than I had hoped, but it arrived, along with some other "goodies" and is good working order.

So to reiterate a point, Patience....

I also took the time to send an email to say "Thanks" to Eric, even though I don't know him, I am sure 1 simple thank you might just be enough.

I know what its like when all you get is moan after moan after moan.

Any how, I will now sit back and await the incoming which I am sure will follow for those that feel it necessary, but TBH, I don't really care on this point.

Fire at will if you must, and it makes you feel better.

Rob
Old 04-27-2015, 11:53 AM

Got mine as well.....

And it does not function when pulled from the right hand side.
No comments about finish or logo...
Or about Eric and his business.

Simply put the right handle is just like my friends. When fully installed, and pushed into the rifle... The hooks resting point is pushed out just as far as the right sides abiliy to leverage it. In other words the right side doesn't have enough leverage and when pulled back, it does not move th hook at all. In fact it will move back and forward it is so lose.

When operated from the left side, it has more than enough leverage to play with in order to clear the bump.

My concern is not to damage my charging handle bump. Id rather get another handle and not another rifle....

For those of you who are not experiencing the problem.....
Please put up a video of you functioning your handle with a close up of the hooks clearance when operated from the right.

A picture is worth a thousand words. What is a video worth?
A new fuctioning handle hopefully?

Seriously if we document the problem, it would be easier for Eric to maybe resolve our issues.

In no way do I hate Eric or wish his company misfortune.

I just want a working handle. Lol
Old 04-27-2015, 01:10 PM

If I was technically savvy enough to post a video link I would. But hell, I can't even get a full size picture to show correctly so a video?

Likely not. But never mind. :-)
Old 04-27-2015, 03:56 PM
Liked 923 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1 View Post
If I was technically savvy enough to post a video link I would. But hell, I can't even get a full size picture to show correctly so a video?

Likely not. But never mind. :-)
Rob you really need to get into the 21st century and use

"photobucket" for your pictures

keith
Old 04-27-2015, 06:24 PM

Cmon boys, your killing me here.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:21 PM
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

I am having the same issue as Moon-Man. The charging handle works fine for a R handed individual. Meaning that the L hand would utilize the L ear of the charging handle to disengage the latch and allow rearward motion of the charging handle. As a R hand dominant person, I am fine with this. However, my son is a "Lefty" and my whole reason for getting this item was my first step toward and ambidextrous setup.

Simply put, this charging handle just does not work properly using the R ear. When using the R ear, the latch does not disengage at all. I am disappointed after seeing all the great reviews from the first batch. I don't mind spending some coin on a high quality item and I try my best to buy products made in the USA. But really, my Bravo Company handle wasn't this pricey and it's top notch grade A quality. I expected a whole lot more for 60 bills
Old 04-28-2015, 12:51 AM
Liked 81 Times in 19 Posts

I am also having the same issue. Decided not to use it, would rather not chance an eroded charging handle bump.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:49 AM
Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again Doomsday Industries Charging Handle Available Again  
Liked 449 Times in 285 Posts

It appears the problem is the right side lever is cut wrong where it pivots. There is not enough clearance to open all the way and it needs more room toward the back.

When I get brave enough and have the time to mess with it, I will take a dremel to it to make some room so it will open up a little more.

Last edited by cjt50; 04-28-2015 at 05:51 AM.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:53 AM

This is what I'm talking about.

Or we could get an explanation from the guy who manufactured some faulty products..... I keep hearing other people dont have the problem which is more frustrating to me for some reason.
Why would he ship lesser quality products. Seems like there's a First batch and a Second batch. I feel like I got the first batch
Old 04-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
This is what I'm talking about.

Or we could get an explanation from the guy who manufactured some faulty products..... I keep hearing other people dont have the problem which is more frustrating to me for some reason.
Why would he ship lesser quality products. Seems like there's a First batch and a Second batch. I feel like I got the first batch
I've been waiting 11 days now to hear back from him about the issues with my charging handle. Haven't got one response from him or anyone from Doomsday.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:24 PM
Liked 1,731 Times in 783 Posts

Have any of you with quality issues and can't get a response from Doomsday contacted your credit card company to reverse the charges? I'd sure be doing that.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:56 PM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck Jim View Post
Have any of you with quality issues and can't get a response from Doomsday contacted your credit card company to reverse the charges? I'd sure be doing that.
I paid with PayPal. I have a claim open with them. So far they can't get a response from anyone either.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:24 PM
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck Jim View Post
I also completed the transaction through Paypal and I have considered opening a claim. I am trying to decide if I will keep it and troubleshoot it myself or just return it. I should just return it but I do like the design and the "ambidextrous" feature so I may keep it and tinker until it functions properly. For the price, it should function flawlessly as delivered.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:29 PM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjnewbi View Post
I also completed the transaction through Paypal and I have considered opening a claim. I am trying to decide if I will keep it and troubleshoot it myself or just return it. I should just return it but I do like the design and the "ambidextrous" feature so I may keep it and tinker until it functions properly. For the price, it should function flawlessly as delivered.
That's what my thinking was. Im not bashing the company or anything like that. Simply put I paid money for a product. The product I got was not as advertised. I could fool with it and get it working just fine I'm sure, but considering the trouble I've had with the transaction as a whole I would just rather return it and take my business elsewhere.
Old 04-29-2015, 03:58 AM
Liked 1,247 Times in 650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycase00 View Post
That's what my thinking was. Im not bashing the company or anything like that. Simply put I paid money for a product. The product I got was not as advertised. I could fool with it and get it working just fine I'm sure, but considering the trouble I've had with the transaction as a whole I would just rather return it and take my business elsewhere.
If i were in the same boat, then i would simply get my money back and return the product, for two reasons.
1- because i paid for an item which is not as advertised and does not function properly and could potentially damage my rifle.
2 - because the company may be unaware of these recent developments and if everyone just decided to tinker, to make it work then they would continue sending out bad functioning products and those of us less savvy with a dremel would be out of pocket and out of luck.

Seems odd at the lack of contact and explanation from the company but something has obviously transpired since the first run and the latest run of handles to cause these issues, patience and faith that they will sort it out.....

This is probably the first and only time i'll say this but on this occasion i am actually glad of ITAR otherwise i could be in the same boat, because the handle looks great and when working ive heard very good things.

Hope you guys get it sorted soon.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:01 AM

The most frustrating thing is the complete lack of communication. From doomsday.

Anything is better than silence at this point.

I borrowed my friends caliper and I'll get some exact measurements from my handle today.

I'm getting tired of doing everything but shooting with this new handle.....
Old 04-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Liked 30 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:

Looks like these folks had a reason to gripe....eh, Major
Old 04-30-2015, 08:03 PM

I Still want a video guys. Cmon now
Old 04-30-2015, 09:09 PM
Liked 4,286 Times in 2,238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk842766 View Post
Looks like these folks had a reason to gripe....eh, Major
Gripe, yes ... Call the man a thief ...

I stand by my previous comments.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Gripe, yes ... Call the man a thief ...

I stand by my previous comments.

For the record Major K. Those are your words. No one else's.

To put it simply.

If I pay for something and it's more than a month late in arival. I think I'm more than justified in being pissed off. Even more so when the quality control doesn't even exist.

In my world, false advertising, shoddy manufacturing, and by definition when a non working ambidextrous charging handle is shipped that doesn't work ambidextrously in conjunction with no response back from the seller in well Over a months time since final payment.

Now I'll use your word.

Thats theft as far as I'm concerned. Until the problems are ironed out, It will still be theft.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
For the record Major K. Those are your words. No one else's.

To put it simply.

If I pay for something and it's more than a month late in arival. I think I'm more than justified in being pissed off. Even more so when the quality control doesn't even exist.

In my world, false advertising, shoddy manufacturing, and by definition when a non working ambidextrous charging handle is shipped that doesn't work ambidextrously in conjunction with no response back from the seller in well Over a months time since final payment.

Now I'll use your word.

Thats theft as far as I'm concerned. Until the problems are ironed out, It will still be theft.
I have to agree.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Liked 390 Times in 196 Posts

My PayPal transaction was completed on the 13th of April.

Only thing I've received so far is the confirmation e-mail from PayPal saying the transaction was comfirmed and paid.

Anyone else?

Last edited by SmokeStack Lightning; 05-07-2015 at 10:47 AM.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Finally got mine sent back for a refund. Never did get in touch with anyone at doomsday industries, I had to go through PayPal and file a claim. I even called their number that's listed on the PayPal sellers page. No one answered and no one ever returned an email. Real class act this dude is.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Liked 390 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycase00 View Post
Finally got mine sent back for a refund. Never did get in touch with anyone at doomsday industries, I had to go through PayPal and file a claim. I even called their number that's listed on the PayPal sellers page. No one answered and no one ever returned an email. Real class act this dude is.
Well it's been about a month since the funds were removed from my PayPal account, and no charging handle.

Looks like I'm gonna open a claim with PayPal and try to get reimbursed cuz there hasn't been a peep out of Doomsday.

Don't suppose the Zombie's got them, do ya???
Old 05-07-2015, 11:47 AM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeStack Lightning View Post
Well it's been about a month since the funds were removed from my PayPal account, and no charging handle.

Looks like I'm gonna open a claim with PayPal and try to get reimbursed cuz there hasn't been a peep out of Doomsday.

Don't suppose the Zombie's got them, do ya???
I dunno whats up. It took me almost a month to get mine in and another 2 weeks to get the return squared away. Look them up on Paypal, there's a phone number. I called but got no answer, maybe you'll have better luck.
Old 05-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Here's their number.
440-382-7465